Tarly is settling in brilliantly! We all absolutely adore him. Reilly is already starting to be more vocal around Tarly, attempting to say his name and usually shouting no when he’s hanging off his pyjama bottoms.
Things I have discovered since Tarly came to stay:
- Puppies wee a lot.
- I don’t like the smell of dogs poo.
- I feel like a pin cushion off his little needley teeth.
- Dog stuff is expensive.
- I ❤️ shopping for dog stuff anyway.
- I ❤️ the way he welcomes you even though you’ve just left the room for 5 minutes.
- I ❤️ how excited he gets the second we wake up.
- I ❤️ smelling the top of his head.
- I ❤️ the way Reilly interacts with him.
- I ❤️ that he sleeps at the bottom of Reilly’s feet.
- I ❤️ watching him try and jump up the first stair.
- I ❤️ that I can practically feel stress fleeing my body when I stroke him.
- I ❤️ to watch him playing with Ellis.
- I ❤️ this little lad as part of our family.
I have a really good feeling about Reilly & Tarly and cannot wait to see how it unfolds. I’ve started doing some training this week with Tarly so I can add that to my cv as well as nurse, negotiator, cleaner, teacher, house wifey, researcher, diplomat, advocate etc.
I’ll try keep you updated with their progress as often as possible. My new fave pastime is watching these two instead of the telly,