We’ve had a lovely day at the beach. I made some observations about Reilly today.
- It doesn’t matter whether you are playing a beach based sport such as footy, cricket or rounders Reilly will sit on your goalpost, move your wickets and throw your ball in the sea.
- Reilly will enter any beach tent shade thing without consent and have a lie down.
- Reilly will claim any bucket and spade as his own despite small children’s wails of discontent. He gives no shits when I say Reilly that’s not yours, in-fact it encourages him to run faster.
- Reilly will join your BBQ without an invitation and will eat any bread type food you have kicking about, he is also partial of a slurp of random pop left unattended.
- Reilly will attempt to mount your body board or surf board regardless of whether you are on it or not.
- Reilly gives not one f@ck about any of it. Oh to be that free.
Great day rounded off with some chips and an icecream. Met some lovely adults today who were intrigued by him. Their kids and grandkids not so much haha.