Today has taught me many things.
- I’ll never go on holiday in a hotel with Reilly as long as I live.
- I know what every floor in Hilton Gateshead looks like.
- I know what every lift in Hilton looks like.
- I know what every toilet in Hilton looks like.
- For the amount of running I do I should be skinny.
- I have shouted “don’t you go near Robs car” on more occasions than I care to mention.
- My middle child Ellis is growing up too fast. First razor bought today.
- That there are a lot of people who will let you down and disappoint you.
- There are a lot of people who will cheer and champion you regardless.
- That gluten free/dairy free pizza from dominos is not a replacement for an original Americano.
- That mental health is more important than anything. ANYTHING.
Was fantastic to take Reilly to Brooke’s (Ellie in The Life of Reilly) party tonight. We stayed way longer than I thought we would he thoroughly enjoyed himself. I didn’t sit down once and must have looked like Flash Gordon in my yellow jacket trying to stop Reilly moving lights, knocking over fountains, getting in fountains.
We had to split as always Shane/Ellis to footy presentation and Me/Reilly to party. I’ve stressed non stop all day about taking him but so pleased I did.
The young girls at the party were so courteous. Standing in queues distresses him. They would let him in first little things make a huge difference.
Big shout to the IceCream Man. Interacting with Reilly like an absolute star. Love it when people make an effort with him.
All in all a great time, thoroughly exhausting but he loved it ❤️. Thankyou to everyone.